Monday, 22 March 2010

don't spread this around but....

I arrived late for my work this morning... and for some of you that now think: Big Whoop, I arrive late all the time, no probs.... this is in fact a big problem when your job is to meet a bunch of anxious candidates that travelled from all over the UK just to meet with you, in a conference room and they are expecting a professional company rep and not.... a girl sans make up, in jeans and a top to burst in; in a non set conference room, with no beamer/projector and no side kick. Who was also LATE.

yeah, we made GL look good, not! I just hope my enthusiasm got us through.

what a day, what a day

However, I do love London so much. I did not see too much today, hopefully tomorrow after work I will be able to run down to Primark before my flight back to The Dam :)
I cannot describe why I love London so much. Is it my 16 year old self, the one who used to envision herself living in Camden (the place I am staying) or is it all the cute pubs; the fashion consious people and the cool city vibe that just lingers here?!

If I was not so happy living in The City, I would seriously consider moving to London.
This place is too cool. Next time I go back, I will stay the weekend... after Alpha I can finally travel on Thursdays again woohoo

Even if the idea of parting with the group breaks my heart. esspecially for one person in particular... which is strange as I hardly know that person, but that person touched my heart somehow. On Friday, by chance we met during a xrds evening and shared some emo's haha.
We were supposed to be speaking about discussion topics but I feel The L. wanted us to speak to each other on a personal level. It was nice.

Anouk asked me if I want to stay with the group (the ones that want to continue) after Alpha ends. But then I have to say goodbye to Alpha as I cannot do both. Kinda sad....
I want to do both! Not leave the group and when the time comes, get another group buhu.

PS: it's raining cats and dogs in London. Lol. Always wanted to say that haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment