Wednesday, 30 December 2009

The prude goes nude

Went to Zuiver tonight.

It was.... an experience.

So many, many naked people, all mixed together like it was nothing.
And perhaps it is no big deal, that men & women all wonder around in one big room, BUTT naked and chill.

I cannot believe I did it hahahahhaa. I am very much a prudish girl. (I was the only one covered up in the sauna) but other than that, there was no escape.

Never, in a million years, did I ever think i would be chatting about travelling to BA with my friend, completely relaxed and in the NUDE with strange men present, also in the nude, and very much able to see me and all my wobbly bits

and then the DINNER.... Can you imagine having dinner with a bunch of ppl in bathrobes? And you're allowed to bring your own, so it was a mixture of people in their house robes and clean white Zuiver robes. So surreal!!

The guy sitting next to us, turned out (as I noticed when we excited) to be the best dressed person ever (really liked him, very much my type: rugged beard, dark hair, scruffy trendy clothes, whroar) so weird to see people naked before you actually see them in clothes.

Any how, it was a good experience, lol, but nevertheless an experience.

I am def going back soon (am soooo relaxed now....) what a place!

lol.

HAPPY NEW YEAR SWEETIES!!

PS, forget D, seriously. I am rather looking forward to my non date but possibly a date with A :) next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment