Dears, am in a freezing cold Romania now, Cluj Napoca to be exact.... We flew from Bucharest to Cluj in a propellor plane, didn't even know those were still being used... lol. Considering we almost crashed into a mountain there last year with a plane we were still pretty relaxed haha. (that story I will save for another time)
Just had the most amazing typical Romanian dinner with my colleague VC and a sweet girl I hired last year Anka. It was a cabbish dish with pork (Romania loves pork, my stomach does not.) but the taste was very niiiice. Topped off with some Romanian prune liqor and some Romanian wine and I am all warm & rosy now.
Tomorrow crazy work day ahead. Yet I am lucky to be able to call the world my work place.
This weekend was.... quite eventful and full of surprises. Friday night I wanted to go out after work for a kick fun class and a drink with friend Brie. But then she wanted more dudes to come out with us, so I asked Artistic Boy to join us. And he was on skype so we started chatting that he was going to a concert (Chinese experimental music performed on typical Chinese instruments) and asked if I wanted to join. Sure! So A and I went to the concert first. Met his friends from uni (and one ended up asking me out yesterday, waaaah)
the concert itself was expressive and interesting. I love discovering new things. After that we went to Minibar (a new hot spot in Ams) and to Bitterzoet to dance. After that A joined me back home for a cuppa tea (we are into the cuppa teas at my house lol) and we ended up talking until 3.30!! He left; stood outside and I received an sms: ' looks like I have to spend the night...' ??
So I asked him if anything was wrong? and turned out he didn't have a key and it was too early/late to come back home. So I had a spare airbed and so he stayed. It was LOVELYto have him as an unexpected house guest haha. When I woke up he was the first thing I saw (mushy, sorry guys I know) and he was peeking at me haha. And he gave me the cutest little kiss on my forehead (my head was stuck between the covers and the pillow) and it made me melt on the inside, awwwwwwwwwww.
Then we had a lovely breakfast (he was so thoughtful and caring) and we laughed some more (we laugh together so much) and it was just FABULOUS. There, I said it.
Anywho, he's a sweetie. I don't know if this is going to be a "thing" or that we are destined to become friends... we will see.
Saturday I went to the Top Gear live show. I looooove Hammond, Clarkson and even BVED was acceptable haha. I love the British sense of humor and I laughed non stop. The stunts were amazing and the cars were... well, ehh, cars. (don't care too much about those)
I laughed so much this week, I was really on a happy high. (on friday at work me and ZI went crazy on a little cart. Sort of a you-had-to-be-there type of thing but still I was in stitches)
Nice, after all the bull shit of last year.
I think being in my thirties might not be so bad...... :) Even Brie said: it was going to be my year.
Hope so!
Dears, this Romanian bound girl is going to sleep now. Catch you all soon xo
No comments:
Post a Comment