I am still in Romania and today was a bit messy. I am looking forward to a nice shower back at the hotel later this evening and some TV. I don't have a TV in Amsterdam (no point, am never home) so it is lovely to indulge in some tv here... I watched Greys Anatomy yesterday. Romania has subtitles so i am able to follow the shows haha.
Anywho, am currently waiting on SKYPE to receive work proposals from my new boss and we have a bit of a time difference (Venezuela/Romania) so I hope she will be back soon....
Alpha has started and there are usually an army of cooks present to prep the food. But this time, it was time for my LG to provide the food for 50 people... And guess what: nobody can make it except for Cien. And she cannot do it alone. So of course I decided to enlist the greatest cook I know -my mom- but did not hear back yet. Also tried to get Artistic Boy involved but that was a no go.
In the end I volunteered to help with the cooking and have to leave my work early :s and cook for 50 people.....
Funny how ppl can prove you wrong in the best way: in my Alpha group there was one girl I thought was keeping to herself and had a distance to the group. And she made faces all through the night, showing pure disdain about some of the other discussions that were happening. When I asked for her opinion, she said: 'I feel on the spot!' oops.... So I thought Deep Dark Secrets there... traumatised for sure! And now I receive an email: 'She wants to sing to show her feelings to the group'. Kay..... Sure! Unless it's death metal (which I doubt) I am sure it will be beautiful.
I do wonder if maybe I have taken too much on lately. Work is intensifying: India is on the cards (wooooooooooow, am very pleased/excited/hopeful about this trip) Spain; UK.... And then there is my life in Amsterdam which I love and want to upkeep. Sports to do. People to see! Life Group! Alpha! XRDS! Family! So little time...
Today my Romanian colleague told me that I am:
A. a very old single (thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks, that makes me feel fabulous, really)
B. my job does not allow me to have a relationship
C. I have been single for too long
Is that true? I don't know. I hope not. But I suppose at the moment with everything going on in my life there is little space for someone else. Kinda sad, when last saturday was so nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment