happy new year to all!
hope you had FUN!!
I had a blast @ my friend AB's house, oh pardon me HUGE MANSION is more like it :)
very, very nice. Her friends were cool too and we had fun! Went to Patronaat party, where we were the oldest folks there so we made a run for the exit, faster than you can say Patronaat.
Next day my darling friend L and I went to Faust for a drink & bitterbal... and decided to see a movie @ The Movies theater in the Jordaan. We liked ze film very much.
Whilst we were waiting at the Movies, we decided we wanted to throw a little rooftop party @ my house next week. Am excited! My first shindig whilst living in Amsterdam....
Anywho, we are also planning a clothes swap party; we are going to do this zumba thing on wednesday and we basically spent four days together non stop, lol. So much FUN!!
earlier I wrote more about D and A and now it just feels like bla bla bleh.
Am kinda done with all the drama.
am listening to a sweet song, I had not heard in years... acoustic version from Heaven Help by Lenny Kravitz. So beautiful... Better to end this on a sweet note than on a sour one.
No comments:
Post a Comment