this lazy ass just got off her lazy ass and joined... a GYM.
Yes. First sneakers, blonde hair and now this... People, this is a thirties crisis I know ;-)
Actually it's time I finally got in shape. And this is a cute little gym with friendly people with no high tech thingies. I will go twice a week to a group class. Friday Kick fun (this is by far my favorite class... I mean this is perfect for releasing one's frustrations. Woo-ahh!)
Meanwhile I have the craziest week ahead:
1. Alpha will finally start, yaaaaay! OMGosh who will be in my group? Am so curious!!
2. Have to say goodbye to W&P, as they will wonder off on their year long trip around the world
(lucky B-stards haha)
3. Paint my apartment... Am most excited about this project. Once I am finished I will have the coolest; smallest pad in the Dam ;)
4. Top Gear show (I looooooooove top Gear woohoo!)
5. See the parentals
6. Fly to Romania (Cluj this time. Love Cluj)
Haven't dished yet about my wonderful spontaneous day with Artistic Boy. I am not calling it a date, because I am not so sure it was, haha. But boy oh boy... what a boy!
K, so we met up on saturday @2prinsen for mint teas (he's off alcohol for a few weeks, same as me in December lol.) and we were chatting away... until a HUGE group came in and 2prinsen is really tiny, so we were forced to leave haha. He left his stuff @ mine and we went for a walk through the city... it started pouring with rain... so we went to another bar.... had another mint tea... and then he sheepishly said that we had two, no three options for dinner:
1. we go for dinner together somewhere
2. we go for dinner with his friends @ his house (lives in a mansion with many others)
3 we went our separate ways
(CUUUTE how he presented this haha)
So I told him option nr 3 was out ;) and I wanted to hang at his place... but then the peeps there were already eating!?!?!? It was barely 6 pm! Anywho, we walked to DZ (my fav restaurant/hang out) and I forgot we actually taped our movie there, where we were pretending to be on a fake date haha.
We had a lovely din-din (he prayed before dinner, which I loved) and he had me in stitches at some point when we were talking about being grandparents with tattoos. (I joked he should get the tree of life on his back) and he pretended to show the grandkids (whilst arching his shoulders back and forth) 'now you see it, now you don't, now you see it, now you don't.
On sunday I was still laughing about this hihi. :)
After the dinner we walked home (like grandma/grandpa arm in arm due to snow) and we had some tea @ mine and laughed some more. Great guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy. And really very handsome. With wicked dress sense, now that coming from my mouth is rare.
Point is, I believe I may too bland for this guy. He's a composer. i am... a... a... cannot even bring myself to say it hahaha.
I am not in a hurry to stir things up. Whatever happens will happen or not.
Point is, this guy is one of the good guys. Wow.
THEY STILL EXIST.....
will probably see Artistic boy again at the ghetto gourmet dinner next week (underground invite dinner thing. very New York) and I am looking forward to that a lot!
:)
Kisses to all and keep shaking those zumba hips y'all
PS: I cannot get used to the blonde. Might ditch it very soon if it doesn't grow on me....
I joined a gym at the beginning of the year, and believe, it makes me feel really good. It's fun and good for ur health. So good for you !
ReplyDelete